Level 3 EYFS TA/Practitioner
- Salary: pro rata (point 12 - £15523 to point 16 - £16969)
- 30 hours per week / 39 weeks per year (Term time only including PD days)
- Job term: Part Time
- Appointment: permanent
- Place of work: Westwood Primary School, Lowestoft
This is a great opportunity for you to join our OUTSTANDING (Ofsted March 2015) EYFS team.
We are looking for a committed, enthusiastic and experienced EYFS practitioner to support learning mainly in the Nursery class.
Our School can offer:
- supportive and friendly staff
- Forward thinking approaches to learning, professional development and school improvement.
Visits to the school are welcomed; please contact the school office to arrange.
Application forms and job descriptions are available from the school website (www.westwoodprimary.org) and the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact the school on (01502) 565673.
Please see Vacancies section of website in Community tab.
Interview date: 20<font size="2"> </font>November 2015
Closing Date: 17 November 2015