EYFS Practitioner/Teaching Assistant (Level 3+)
- Salary: Scale Point 12-16
- 28.75 hours per week / 39 weeks per year (Term time only including PD Days)
- Job term: Part Time
- Appointment: fixed term
- Place of work: Westwood Primary School, Lowestoft
We would like to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and experienced EYFS practitioner. The post is to support learning in the Foundation Stage based in either the Reception or Nursery class. The role includes supporting child initiated learning and delivering adult led learning.
Our School can offer:
- supportive and friendly staff
- Forward thinking approaches to learning, professional development and school improvement.
We would like to interview you if you:
- Hold a Level 3+ qualification or equivalent experience
- Have excellent experience in working with younger aged children
- Can demonstrate the ability to form strong and positive relationships with children and adults including parents
- Confidence to work as part of a team contributing to the development of the school.
- Excellent working knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent understanding of child initiated learning
- Experience of supporting children with speech, language and communication difficulties.
Visits to the school are welcomed; please contact the school office to arrange.
Application forms and job descriptions are available from the school office (email@example.com) or contact the school on (01502) 565673.
Wednesday: Friday 14th October
Interview date: Tuesday 18th October