Art at Home
Art can be found all around you. Look for shapes, patterns and colours in your garden or your home.
- The Beach is a great place to see natural art forms. Can you create a masterpiece using sand, shells and stones? 3D artist Andy Goldsworthy worked in this way.
Activities at home…
- Junk modelling – create a 3D piece of art using recyclable materials.
- Sketching, painting and colouring.
- Go in the garden and create a natural paintbrush to mark make with. You can use water or mud instead of paint.
- Take rubbings from trees and plants in your garden.
- Research a famous artist and create a masterpiece inspired by their style (Jackson Pollock, Van Gogh, Picasso, Andy Warhol)
- Vegetable printing.
- Make your very own play dough!
Recipe - https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/playdough-recipe