Level 3 EYFS TA/Practitioner
- Salary: pro rata (point 13 - £16491 to point 16 - £17419)
- 30 hours per week / 39 weeks per year (Term time only including PD days)
- Job term: Part Time
- Appointment: Fixed Term to 31st August 2018
- Place of work: Westwood Primary School, Lowestoft
This is a great opportunity for you to join our OUTSTANDING (Ofsted Feb 2017) EYFS team.
We are looking for a committed, enthusiastic and experienced EYFS practitioner (NVQ3 or equivalent) to support learning mainly in the Nursery class.
Our School can offer:
- supportive and friendly staff
- Forward thinking approaches to learning, professional development and school improvement.
Visits to the school are welcomed; please contact the school office to arrange.
Application forms and job descriptions are available from the school website (www.westwoodprimary.org) and the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact the school on (01502) 565673.
Closing Date: 1st November 2017
Interview date: 7th November 2017